Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vanity, Vanity, All must not be Vanity

I work a job in which I sit in front of a camera on average five or six hours a day and have been doing 6 to 7 days a week.  I'm in the process of cutting back and keeping my Sabbath and hopefully not going over 5 hours a day.   But that is not my point at the moment.
My thoughts at the moment are carnal: ---- in need of being dealt with and changed ..... Here we go with the negative:
Flab, Sag, Jiggle, Wrinkle, Rolls, Blue Veins, Jiggle, Lines, Creases, Midriff flab, Belly Fat, Neck Sag, Turkey goblet giggle under chin, the double chin, Oh, and the chin hair, unwanted mustache,   Old gnarly fingers, purple puffy working hands,   smile lines going  South, dark circles under eyes, bags under eyes, bushy, out of control eye brows,  and not to mention the bad hair days .... oh my yes, bad hair days.  So have I made my point to myself?

So according to Dr Caroline Leaf, these must be my toxic thoughts that have to be laid at the throne of grace.  Here they go .....
And here comes positive affirmations covered by God Words to replace those destructive toxic thoughts.
My Creator makes all things good and beautiful.
My God does all things well.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
People  look on the outward appearance but the real issue is on the heart.
There is grace in aging.
Wisdom is the 'thing' above all get wisdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment