Sunday, March 11, 2012

Groupon Anonymous

Cafe Ole' Dinner for Two


 Is there an Online Coupon Shoppers anonymous anywhere in town.  I think I might need to attend.


Pawcasso's Academy of Animal Art
  I have been having so much fun with Groupon and Living Social .... items half price. ..... things I may not necessarily buy ....  For example: we've tried three different grooming places for our puppy.  I had a massage (bought with the thought it was a gift for my daughter).
I've given all kinds of gifts to my husband:  taken him to new restaurants, purchased him a full day at a shooting range, car washes, oil changes, tire rotations, ear muffs, water bottles.

And then, of course,  the grand kids: purses,  jewelry,  hamburgers, painting classes, horseback riding lessons, Purple Glaze .......


Three 1-hour Riding Lessons
  Will this ever end?
I bought the first house cleaning I've ever paid for in my life.  Two ladies worked for four hours to clean my house for $79 plus a $30 tip.   They did a good job.  I may have broken through the phobia that someone else will see my dirt.
We've had our heating and air conditioning system serviced, $20 worth of food at the Fresh Market for $10 and the list  goes on and on.
Truly, the only bad deal I've gotten so far is the Cake Chics.  I saved that coupon for Christmas -- got gourmet (????) cupcakes and eclairs. Not good!  The eclairs ended up being tossed and the cupcakes were nothing special ..
I've given restaurant coupons away as gifts and haircuts as birthday presents.

Birthday Presents for the Grandkids
  Basically, it is fun because all I do is click a button and here it comes.   Feels like a kid that says, "Mommy, just use your credit card."
I do have a feeling it is time to put a halt to this.  OK, where is GROUPON ANONYMOUS meeting for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment