Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pastors Joel and Jennifer Introduced to A New Position -- Pastors of Covenant Church at McKenney


It was beautiful when the sun was coming up ... taken on my cell phone

I've taken a bit of a break from Blogging.  Just kinda got busy and lost the 'passion' for writing.   I'll get back to it.  Perhaps I will go back and pick up some activities I missed.  But I do want to go back in time and record the special day for Joel and Jennifer and their family.    On January 23, they were presented to the Covenant Church of McKinney Texas.  Ken and I got up that morning and drove the four hours to McKenney to make it to the 11:00 service.
I tend to remember to take photos when I'm sitting doing nothing


Crossing the state line into Texas

 It was a bit of a whirl wind trip.  Being a special day for Joel and Jen, we did not want to intrude on the church people spending time with them.  So we arrived about 20 minutes or so before service.   Got to see Syd and Blakely for a bit.  Sat in the service and then left immediately afterwards to return home. 



Joel preaching his first service at his new Pastorate

No comments:

Post a Comment