Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best Gift

I know, I know, the best gift is always to give my "all" to Christ.  And I always want to do that.   But there is also the truth that in as much as you do it to the least of these, you are doing it unto Christ.
So this Christmas, the most exciting gift for Ken an myself is the one to two families living in Southeast Africa.  Through Asbury, we gave to two families in Tanzania  the ability to sustain their lively hood. The gift was to each family a Norwegian milk goat and 100 baby chicks with a rooster.  Such  small gift from such a wealthy life style that we Americans live in comparison to the poverty of other lands.  But so much fun to be able to share with someone I will never meet, will never see and perhaps never know the outcome.  It is the giving unto the Lord that makes it so exciting.   Thank God we are able....we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment