Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've Gotten Me A Man From the Lord


This is my man ... the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes, he was God's gift to me. Oh true, there were times I wondered if God had played tricks on me because he was not perfection. But he has learned patience, tenderness, gentleness that surround those hyper episodes and impatient moments. Ken is what I needed ... what I deserved ... a balancing measure ... able to draw me out and believe in me when I did not believe in myself. Thanks sweet and gentle man of God!
"We can't round up enough containers to hold everything God generously pours into our lives through the Holy Spirit. Christ arrives right on time to make this happen. He didn't and doesn't wait for us to get ready. He presented himself for this sacrificial death when we were far too weak and rebellious to do anything to get ourselves ready.....we wouldn't have known what to do anyway.......God put his love on the line for us ..... while we were of no use whatever to him......." Romans 5: The Message
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: