Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrivner Family Reunion - Now The House Is Too Quiet!

What a wonderful Blessing to have Family! Children are a heritage of the Lord the Word of God says. Ken and I have been tremendously blessed with family .... five children and their spouses, and 14 grandchildren. This is a practice run for me learning to use slide.com. Photos are random of events of the week July 4 - 12, 2009. It was a hot and noisy week but wonderful indeed. Now our house is quite and I miss them. PS: If the music is making your crazy, hit the volumn button to turn it off. I had to practice and make a point of the house was filled with noise. Also, to speed up the slide show, click on the +. Personally, I don't have a lot of patience with slide shows that are too slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment