Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Perfect God Is A Good God

I was feeling a bit 'down' today when I remembered that God never makes a mistake. I don't always like the circumstances around me, but God has always provided strength and ability to persevere and succeed. The past year has been filled with obstacles and plentiful of challenge. And still, I've experienced amazing blessing.
I just watched a video done by Nick Vujicic, founder of LifeWithoutLimbs.org. It's called Verve - energy and enthusiasm in the expression of ideas. What a testimony of faith as Nick learned to overcome being born without arms and legs and to come to the knowledge that God is more interested in changing hearts over changing circumstances. He is a genuine visual aid for the confession that "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
"Blessed be God --he heard me praying
He proved he's on my side;
I've thrown my lot in with Him.
Now I'm jumping for joy,
and shouting and singing my thanks to him."
Psm.28

No comments:

Post a Comment