Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

I worked all day Saturday and will be working all day Sunday.   So after church we went out with our Oklahoma children to the Rib Crib.  
I always get the Dynamite Smoked Chicken Salad. 


The crazy cousins.
Why would you get Slider Cheese Burgers when you could have pulled pork? 
Flowers, Organic Totes, A Date in a Bag, Jellies and Chocolates.  Lots of cards also.

Thanks to my 5 beautiful chldren for making me a Mother.  You taught me much -- to care -- to give -- selflessness -- joy --contintment in whatever state I found myself in -- patience -- enduance -- peace -- self-control (well maybe) -- and so much more. And now the greatest joy is watching you be mothers and fathers to your precious litte ones.   Love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment